To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, February 11, 2005

I have been waiting for today veri long liao.. Eager to go Stephen's house for bai nian.. LoLx.. Thought everyone were meeting at Pasir Ris MRT then went together.. In the end oni me and Joanne nia.. We took Bus 88.. On the way called Stephen for correct direction.. Haha then heng he called us cuz he predicted that we were on that bus.. At least we oni one bus stop away from the actual bus stop.. We alighted and Adrian popped out suddenly out of no where.. Walking towards the junction and the rest of the clique were there on the opposite junction.. Arriving at Stephen's house.. Stephen's sister frenz were there alreadi playing mahjong.. Then we open another mahjong at Stephen's mum room.. Starting played no money one.. Then it's oni me.. Joanne.. Mandy and Stephen playing.. Haha then I did something veri lame.. Hahaha.. Stephen discard "Bamboo of Four" Nxt turn was me mah.. So I eat his "Bamboo of Four" mah.. My vision is I had "Bamboo of Two and Three".. But I nvr realised the "Bamboo of Three" is actuali "Bamboo of Six" loh.. Then I still boldy eat his "Bamboo of Four".. Muwhahahaha.. Then displayed the three tiles out.. Haha.. Then Stephen said eh wat r u eating ar? LoLx.. Chen Yu was around then said waa nice deception move huh.. Wahahaha.. >_<~ Then Joanne keep emphasizing played money then Yongtang and Tricia joined in.. After a great persuasion by the rest.. Stephen finali fallen to them and played money also.. Wahahaha.. Then Stephen jio me share his profits and losses.. Hehe and I agreed.. Actuali Tricia got one chance to do Thirteen Odds one loh.. Cuz she possesses nine tiles out of the thirteen tiles.. That's ard a seventy percent.. Rules for Thirteen Odds is normally having seventy percent tiles then can piang for Thirteen Odds le.. For me I different I think I sixty percent I go piang for it liao.. LoLx.. =p Anyway even if Tricia can go for it.. I will still think twrice again.. Cuz it's suay to win Thirteen Odds.. Dun wanna her to suay throughout the game.. And if "Tian Hu Thirteen Odds".. Then gd luck to u.. Guess u will be chao suay all the way liao.. Actuali Stephen lost quite alot.. And Yongtang win all lah.. Joanne breakeven.. And Tricia lost oni a few cents.. In the late afternoon Liyee and Sherry finali came after the long journey.. LoLx.. =p Actuali is Liyee came then Yongtang luck becum veri wang loh.. Anyway just for fun playing oni.. Win or lose dun reali matter.. It's the fun that everyone enjoyed.. Anyway Chen Yu and Raz left around 1700 plus while Mandy left around 1745hrs.. Adrian I duno when he left leh.. Like nvr said also.. Yongtang left after the last lap of the North feng for the mahjong.. Around 1930 plus Andy.. Charmaine.. Jolene.. Sherry.. Stephen's sis and me went down for dinner.. And also takeaway for those upstairs that still playing mahjong.. After returning I asked Jolene they all whether they wanted to play for fun mahjong.. Anyway just trying to teach them how to play then in future can have more ppl to play with mah.. Watching Lucky Charm at 2100hrs cuz last episode mah.. Actuali around 2200 plus Joanne wanted to leave le.. But Stephen say waited till 2245hrs.. So I decided to wait.. Then oni when I realised his intention is to bring me and Joanne to Bus stop where we can get Bus 72.. Chey.. I tot he waiting to give me his profits.. LoLx.. Anyway he did great.. From a great loss he won back five bucks.. Salute to him.. While in the midst of waiting.. I went back to the room and they asked me to play the card divination.. Hehe.. Results is veri surprising.. Nvr expected that.. But at least it's did act as a motivation or comfort to me.. Then Tricia teached us using mahjong to play Bingo.. LoLx.. After two or three rounds of Bingo I left with Joanne.. Intending to take cab back.. When we downstairs we were looking where is the road.. Like reali canot find leh.. -_-" Then I said maybe we called Stephen at 12midnite and tell him Hey Stephen can u kindly bring us out of the maze.. We r stuck at ur place below!!! LoLx.. We were veri heng to kio one cab when a person was just abt to alight.. Reaching Tampines.. I walked from Joanne place back to my place.. I then realised I nvr bring my keys and mp3 player from Stephen's house.. >_<~ No wonder I felt abit weird loh.. Like missing some things.. T_T Anyway home sweet home.. Still can managed to ask my bro open door for me.. Hope all of them enjoyed today.. Happy CNY to all once again.. Best wishes and luck for whether the present or future.. ^_-



When The Time Comes..
Where My Esteem Equals Confidence..
I Will Make My Stand And Let You Know How I Feel For You..
Though I Know What Will Be The Final Outcome..
But I Hope You Will Say Let's Give It A Try..

*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home