To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Today morning on the way to sch managed to meet Jiamin.. Reali veri coincidence.. Train to Boon Lay left 1min oni.. So she asked me to run if not nxt train will be 8mins.. Managed to catch the train in the end.. And Raz was just behind me.. I asked her where Chen Yu.. She said Chen Yu at the other side cabin.. -_-" Cuz run mah then inside the train both of us veri hot.. Alighting at Clementi.. Then managed to meet tio Liyee.. Also waiting at Clementi for bus to sch.. Today having Law class.. I was sleeping in the early half of the lesson.. >_<~ Then Stephen tapped on my shoulder again.. Scared me.. Then Gopalan was toking abt a case where hubby kena sue by wife.. Then she added dun think gals are easy to bully loh.. We gals can be veri bold also.. We just take a scissor and then.. Hahahaha.. >_<~ Whole class laugh till beng.. Then Tricia said I still say her fierce.. Gopalan even more fierce.. Hehe but I think Gopalan is insane lah.. LoLx.. Teach our class gals becuming bad.. After class I tot they going for pool but in the end no.. Then I tot Tricia said she going to play pool with me one.. T_T And the rest all running after the bus.. I bopian also run loh.. Then I tot Chen Yu.. Raz and Yongtang also cuming.. Then in the end I find out that my one sided thinking oni.. @_@ But still we went to Clementi for lunch.. Stephen din join us as he got appointment.. So it was oni me.. Jolene.. Mandy.. Liyee and Sherry.. Having lunch there.. Then Mandy left for westline while the rest taking eastline.. On train also kena abuse by Jolene.. Dun answer her qns then used nails poked all over me.. -_-" I injured all over liao.. =p I was going to Tampines Mall NTUC to look at the abalone.. Cuz intending to get it for the visit nxt week.. If not also paiseh mah.. Since I free today so I went to SG pools to buy Scatch It! for Shaofeng.. I went over to the counter then asked the auntie.. Saying can I have two Scatch It!.. The auntie looked at me and said boy today is Saturday leh.. The "Cha Cha Cha" oni Mon to Fri then got.. Sat and Sun dun have.. She said till veri loud until everyone in the queue were looking at me loh.. Make me so paiseh I wanna flee away A.S.A.P liao loh.. And the queue was veri long loh.. So mani ppl.. Eeeeek.. No image liao lah.. But I still act zai zai then walked out suavely loh.. Pretending nothing happened.. ^_-



In Reality..
Sometimes Lying Is Better Than Dun Lie..
If Lying Can Make Things Better While Dun Lie Might Make Things Worst..
Why Not Choose The Former..


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home