To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Today Jiamin and Alyssa asked me to join them for lunch.. So I went to meet them.. Afterwhich we went for our afternoon class.. Then they asked me accompany them to toilet.. -_-" Then I said gals' toilet ar?? LoLx.. Lame.. I was sitting beside Stephen then Ivy walked past us and sat in the row infront of us.. Stephen getting cheeky liao loh.. He said "Oii Ivy why you nvr sat beside Yekai.." >_<~ Today Econs lesson again full of laughter from the joker Sami.. Should give him credit for so nice to us.. LoLx.. After school six of them went with Adrian's car.. The rest I duno.. Oni me and Stephen went on our own.. Happened to meet Jiamin and Ivy at bus stop.. Jiamin going Clementi take train.. Ivy going Taman Jurong give tuition..
Bus 154 came and Jiamin asked us to take since we going take train also.. I mean it's just nice that Bus 154 came and Ivy also taking this particular bus loh.. Then Stephen tapped my shoulder.. Said kinz Ivy taking this bus.. Cheeky again.. -_-" Win liao loh.. On bus I thought he moving with me towards Ivy's seat.. Nehneh.. In the end he sat down infront and talked to Jiamin.. Purposely again loh.. I chatted with Ivy till Clementi then we alighted.. Stephen then said oh no I forgot to say goodbye to Ivy.. Then I said nvm lah.. The most she will ask you "Eh Stephen you dun like me ar?" LoLx.. Then I today thought Jiamin was saying Ivy pretty.. Nah it's another gal from our class.. Me and Stephen agreed that this gal is pretty but I told Jiamin she is fierce loh.. Machiam can ripped guys apart loh.. Hehe.. I know I wun be able to survive after she heard about it.. Haha.. But I the Knight of the 2nd Order ok.. Wanna kill me?? Wait long long lah.. Defeat Liyee.. Knight of the 1st Order before reaching me lah.. Then me.. Jiamin and Stephen talked throughout the journey.. Our conversation veri funni.. Stephen dropped at City Hall.. Jiamin dropped at Bedok.. Asked me to accompany her go buy bak gua.. So I followed her.. Then I said you nvr buy me bak gua ar? She said you dream on lah.. Wahahahaha.. >_<~ Actuali wanted to accompany her to Tampines Mall buy socks for the lazy Alyssa but I needed to go home soon.. So bopian..



In The End..
It's Only The Fittest Survive In This World..
If You Are Strong You Live..
If You Are Weak You Die..
That's The Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home