To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Walan yesterday I was downloading the Sentosa pic from Mandy.. Then reali damn long.. I woke up at 230am to see finished liao or not.. In the end still left around 2MB.. Then I go back sleep again.. I returned again at 3am.. *Shocked* The transfer was cancelled.. T_T My god lah.. From 35MB left till only 2MB she went to cancel it.. Sibei diu loh.. *Heartache* Zzzz.. Yesterday I was toking to Alicia about going Zoo today mah.. Haha then she said.. "Huh? You go Zoo for other ppl to see you ar?" I laughed till beng loh.. Haha.. Surprised a 16yrs old gal like her so cheeky.. Yesterday suan by her till jialat jialat.. Wahahaha.. ^^ Looks like Zhijian and Jianshun also had a hard time with her.. LoLz.. Anyway today I was at the Zoo with my family.. Spent around 3hrs there ba.. I think I managed to see almost all the animals.. Managed to catch a few animal shows like doggies.. Parrots and polar bears.. I luv the penguins.. LoLz.. >_<~ Left around 1700hrs plus then went Toa Payoh to had dinner then balek kampong.. *Yawnz* @_@



In The End..
It's Only The Fittest Survive In This World..
If You Are Strong You Live..
If You Are Weak You Die..
That's The Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home