To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Today 5am plus wake up.. Meeting at AMK Mrt at 0745hr but despite waking up so early still late.. Zzz.. Sunday bus reali veri hard to catch or I should say veri hard to wait.. Machiam half hour per bus.. Finali I board Bus22 and it's around an hour journey to AMK.. Reaching AMK interchange I then realised I meeting them at AMK Mrt loh.. -_-" Then I quickly run over to the Mrt cuz alreadi late liao still waste somemore time is veri paiseh one loh.. Reaching Mrt and Chen Yu said to me.. You veri early hor.. Haha.. Sori to all and paiseh.. Then we all set off to the CC for the car wash.. The morning weather was nice and everyone were washing cars veri smoothly.. But it's began to shower in the afternoon.. Everybody then finished off their last car and ran into the CC to seek shelter.. I was at the water point with Shawn and Darren.. When Tricia walked past Darren said hey that one is Tricia right.. Shawn then said waa you remember gals name number one hor.. Then he ask Darren what's my name.. LoLz.. He then tiam tiam.. Becuz of the rain everyone were inside the Shelter Room.. Just nice it's time to have our lunch also.. When we were waiting for our lunch to be tabao back.. Shawn introduced everyone to play a game.. Guess what game.. It's Stephen's Polar Bear game.. LoLx.. After the lunch we had another game dunno called what name.. But it's about having two teams and a canvas sheet btwn the teams.. So that both teams cannot see each other.. The game began by sending each representative from each team.. And the representatives must called out the representative from the other team as soon as the canvas was been pulled down.. The last game was fun when everyone from our side all stand together behind the canvas.. Our opponents were stunned us.. LoLz.. And all became blur.. Tricia was scratched by a Hydundai car in the lower arm.. Must be painful.. But her threshold of pain is quite high so I think should be ok.. In the end she became the water point gal.. Running around like mad.. I was asking Raz some malay langauage thingy.. I was surprised that she like forgotten her malay language liao.. LoLx.. Today there was this red car we were washing.. You know what happened.. One of the guy go washed till the side mirror dropped off.. OMG.. Haha.. Panicked like hell.. Quickly fixed it back and finished the wash.. The whole washing process came to an end in the evening at around 1700hrs.. Ya when everyone thought that it's all over and something unexpectable happened.. People started to splash water around.. It's fun when I looked at them been splashed.. Then they started to attack SIM people.. Chen Yu the first one to run into the CC to camp.. LoLx.. For me I thought that guy want to attack Liyee so I said ho seh liao loh.. Wahahaha.. But in the end I was the one that was ho seh lah.. Haha.. He came over to attack me with a pail of water.. I was stunned when he ran over to me loh.. My legs like stuck to the ground cannot move at all.. In other words I was like a gong kia standing there.. When I know it's all over so I surrender liao loh.. No horse run mah.. He saw I gave up so he slowly from head pour down.. Like making Ice Kacang loh.. Wakakakaka.. ^_^ Then Liyee and I was waiting to ambush Tricia loh.. She clever sia.. Run all the way to the other gate to enter the CC.. After quite some time at the basketball court watching people play basketball.. We all go change up then proceed to have our dinner.. Before the food came they were playing a game called "Zhong Ji Mi Ma".. Like you say out the number.. You lose and be prepared to get punished.. Thanks to Liyee and Tricia that Roger kena the chilli punishment.. LoLx.. But today Tricia veri sweet leh.. Helped me opened my jasmine tea can.. Haha.. Thankz hor ^_- The food came and everybody had their full.. Again they want to play game.. -_-" I sianz 3/4 loh.. This time worst.. They mixed those leftover food together loh.. Damn erxin lah.. Nehneh loh.. Out of the four games Tricia tio 2 times.. Me 1 time.. And the mermaid guy tio once also.. Wa liew I eat liao I want to vomit leh.. Reali veri erxin to limit loh.. *Puke* Salty plus dunno what favour.. They still want to play somemore but I gotta go.. Same goes for Liyee also.. He got important date mah.. LoLz.. Oops.. Taking cab home A.S.A.P then I quickly go had my dinner.. I nearly vomitted when I had my second dinner.. I was thinking of that awful taste just now.. But I think I do enjoyed today.. Hopefully for the future too.. Finali I want to say sorri again to Tricia for not answering her call and replying her sms.. And also sorri to those that waited for me like hell.. Especially Yongtang.. Liyee.. Raz.. Chen Yu.. Nianrong and another gal which I forgot the name liao.. Wahahaha.. Paiseh ok..



Before The World Comes To An End.. Please Listen To Me..
While Everyone Wishes But No One Believes In Eternity..
Even So They Certainly Dream About Tomorrow..



*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home