To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, November 26, 2004

Back from the boliao ICT.. Actuali what happen was that they made a mistake in the admin side.. Then I suay suay kena called back for nothing.. Whatever it is I think tis ICT reali is veri meaningful to me.. Cuz I made back two of my frenz which we so called quarrel in the past.. Maybe it's reali predestined for me to meet the two of them.. They are the one that know me reali well.. I glad to have them back by my side once again..

DAY 1(22Nov)
Gathered at stadium then wait for in-process.. Then I suddenly remember that I forgot to bring the reservists booklet.. OMG.. -_-" Heng in the end they say no need the booklet cuz it's all computerised liao.. Hehe.. *Phew* After drawing arms. We sat there waiting for XO to brief us.. After the briefing the company is split into three platoon.. Hehe me and my frenz all join plt3.. After dinner everyone were ready for the deployment for the excercise.. Then the Nsmen OC called upon my frenz and me.. Asking us to go see the XO.. I was puzzled then I think for a while.. Then I guess I know what happened.. Then after seeing XO.. He told us to return arms.. Then I thought we can go home liao ar.. LoLx.. The answer is NO.. Wahahaha.. XO said that the four of us are involved in this ICT due to error from the admin side.. Xo said aiya bopian lah.. Dun cum also cum liao.. Why not finish the ICT.. LoLx.. Therefore he said CO want us to go to the main ops room to mann that area..

DAY 2(23Nov)
The ops room full of officers.. Sibei stressed.. Then the scenario of bomb threat was created.. The EOD Team managed to stop the bomb from exploding.. Then few minutes later.. The Nsmen on prowl discovered a suspicious silver packaging.. Then everyone thought that it's part of the excercise.. Then in the end it's not.. This time things get serious as no one admit that the package is theirs.. The EOD Team reali commenced on live firing to clear the unknown package.. The robot they use is sibei cute.. Hehe ^_^ Then 3.. 2.. 1.. Babooommm.. The package was destroyed.. It was not a real bomb in the end.. But anyway it's gd to see that Nsmen are still so vigilant.. LoLz.. I was in the ops room with some Nsmen divers also.. Haha they reali sibei funny.. Talk on comms in hokkien.. LoLz.. I talk alot of cock with them..

DAY 3(24Nov)
The exercise like non-stop one loh.. Veri busy here and there.. No time to sleep at all.. Sibei shag sia.. Then got this LTA.. He was sleeping on the chair then he sleep till fell off the chair.. LoLz.. Also got this stupid MSG.. He always like to say jokes that are damn cold.. Only he laughs to himself.. LoLz.. See his face I want to beat him liao loh.. Knn sibei like to act as if he know alot of things loh.. Then he also botai boji sit down one corner laugh to himself.. Kumlan kia.. I want to slap him liao loh..

DAY 4(25Nov)
I managed to have a bath finally after all the tension arising in the base.. Then I go in take shower.. The water sibei cold loh.. Like ice plus water loh.. I was jumping as I used the water.. Then when I bathe finished.. I go down to the ops room.. Then suddenly got situation arising again.. Wa sibei zhun hor.. ToTo also bo so zhun.. Then when the scenario finally ended.. I was told to pass down the instruction by XO to stand down all stations.. The callsign for XO is "Xray Oscar".. But hor I go and used "Xtra Oscar".. Muwahahahaha.. I want to laugh till beng.. Sibei paiseh.. XO was right in front of me loh.. *Blushed*

DAY 5(26Nov)
Hoho.. Today the final day for the ICT.. Everyone was waiting for the out-process to take place.. CO said he want to take a photo with the Nsmen.. So we waited for him then after finished taking the photo.. We still need to listen to his preaching again.. Hahaha.. Then finally the out-processing was done.. Then I take a cab home.. Woohoo.. Home Sweet Home.. ^_^



There Once Were Two Men..
Who Travelled The Same Path For Ten Years..
But Found Completely Different Truths..
So I Think If I Wander For Ten Years..
I'll Find My Own Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home