To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Today I meet stephen for a pool game at pavilion.. Before that we had lunch at S11 then go play pool.. Then when he go change his IC for the pool balls.. The counter gal asked him to leave his papers behind.. I thought is his frenz.. Then I asked him he said no.. LOLx.. We have been looking for the table for quite some time still cannot find.. -.-" Bo pian then we go back the counter asked where the table is.. We play for eight games and ended up in a tie.. Haha.. When we left.. We saw this gal from our class.. She working as promoter.. See her so busy so never go disturb her.. LoLx.. Then we go the small mac to buy ice-cream.. Hehe.. Yummy.. He buy the ice-cream cone.. And I buy choco sundae.. Then as we were eating.. A gal approached us for duno simi donation thing.. Our instinct told us to siam.. We tried to escape but kena pull shirt.. -_-" So no choice we LL must listen to what she say.. The donation is five bucks leh.. Quite alot loh.. I broke liao loh.. Still donate then I no $$ to date people liao loh.. Muwahahahaha.. =p




There Once Were Two Men..
Who Travelled The Same Path For Ten Years..
But Found Completely Different Truths..
So I Think If I Wander For Ten Years..
I'll Find My Own Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home