To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Yesterday when was the due date for assignment.. I early in the morning go library go bind the stuff.. Then I walked into the copier area.. I that time nvr waer spec.. Then I saw someone like veri familiar.. Then after she gone then I rem she my classmate.. OMG.. Then I said to myself.. This time siao liao.. Wait she complain to Liying say I dao cuz I c her nvr say hi.. Anyway I clarify the matter later on with her.. Then I walked past Liying at library.. I called her frm behind.. Wahaha she kena scared.. Then when I was at the bookstore.. Again meet tio Liying and her gang.. This time I wait inside for her to push open the glass door.. Haha when she push open.. She said.. Oie why you nvr pull the door.. Waiting for me is it.. LOLx.. I answer her yes.. Wahaha.. Then sitting ard the benches ard the carp pond area.. Meet tio her again.. So ironic.. This time she came to borrow stochtape frm me.. Haha.. Then Joanne said wah nowadays ppl are getting alot stuns liao hor.. Wahahaha.. So suan.. LOLx.. Then me n some fren were studying in sch.. After finishing some papers.. Collin, Liyee, Stephen and I go to the student lounge for table soccer match.. Sibei fun.. I reali getting hook to it.. Then we have dinner at ps.. Loitering ard and finali settling down at starbucks.. So happy cuz it was my second time there.. We sat there till ard 2200hrs then we go off.. On the way to mrt.. I saw one of my fren Jaz.. She actuali opening a stall.. I am reali quite surprised.. Then she asked me which ur gf.. Then I said no lah.. None of them are.. Then I say that guy my bf.. LOLx.. Then today when I go for treatment.. I was as usual sat down at that same old place.. Me n she chat for a while then she suddenly pop up a question.. asking me whether I got know gals in sch.. Then suddenly her frenz came over and ask her thing.. Then she totally forget abt the matter.. 30mins later when she came over to watch hair for me.. She suddenly said hey you haven't answer my question yet.. I was stunned and I ask her wat u toking abt.. Haha then she said the question I ask you just now loh.. LOLx.. I thought wat happened sia.. ^_^



There Once Were Two Men..
Who Travelled The Same Path For Ten Years..
But Found Completely Different Truths..
So I Think If I Wander For Ten Years..
I'll Find My Own Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home