To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, September 20, 2004

Reali sibei sianz loh.. My mood is getting from bad to worst with all the thingz happening at the same time.. I reali cannot tahan animore.. Reali veri stress with studies.. I gonna break down soon and getting depression.. Working so hard in the end I get nothing.. What have I gain.. Nothing and nothing again.. What have I done to get all these.. Am I not putting in enuff effort or is it I just not good enuff.. Whichever the answer is.. I considering pulling out of my studies alreadi.. Maybe after tis semester.. Glad to knw some new frenz out there.. Keep in contact ba..




In The End..
It's Only The Fittest Survive In This World..
If You Are Strong You Live..
If You Are Weak You Die..
That's The Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home