To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Today when I going off.. I happened to meet Collin, Joanne and two new frenz.. One is Clement.. The other is Sherry.. LOLx.. Then we chat alot at the canteen upstairs.. Talking on all sort of craps.. Wa I now then know that Collin reali can talk alot of craps.. Muwahahaha.. Same goes for Joanne too.. Wahahaha.. This group reali made my life alot more lively.. Hahaha.. Tomorrow when Advin and Stephen cum.. Wahahaha.. That will be the end of the world..^^ Where the Crapists united.. =x



If You Should Lose..
Not Only Does Your Future Ended..
But Also The Future Of The One That You Are Trying To Protect..
The Fate Of The One I Protecting Is Depending On Me!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home