To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Kns finali finished the boliao essay le.. Sibei time comsuming loh.. Zzzz.. I think I spend 3 weeks doing the lame essay.. YawNz.. When me and a group of frenz finished lunch and we headed towards the Students' Mess.. There they own time own target go do their stuffs.. Some play pool while others played the table soccer and chatting all the way.. As for me I go sit on sofa sleep a while loh.. Then hor they sibei bad one loh.. Wana leave liao dun wake me up.. Left me behind.. Sobx Sobx d[T.T]b I get back to u all one day.. Muwahahaha.. Then today when I was on the way home.. Shaofeng, Liyee and I took the train and we saw this gal from our class.. I normally called her Bugs Bunny due to her bunny teeth.. Anyway she was my junior in SP that time.. Started calling her Bugs Bunny since 1999.. Then I saw her left shoulder got tattoo.. Then I told them.. They say "yeKai u pajiao is it".. That one is drawn one lah.. Pundeh.. Wahahaha.. Then I discussed with Shaofeng about tattoo thingz.. Thinking maybe I should put barb wire on my left arm.. Muwahahaha.. And also earrings ba.. Yeah that's cool leh!!




There Once Were Two Men..
Who Travelled The Same Path For Ten Years..
But Found Completely Different Truths..
So I Think If I Wander For Ten Years..
I'll Find My Own Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home