To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Today damn "heng" loh.. Firstly when I boarding the bus I step on a gal foot.. OMG must be pain sia.. Sibei paiseh.. LOLx.. Then when I reach tampines.. I step into another lady foot.. LOLx.. Then today I find out my class red cheek missy name le.. One of my frenz told me one.. Kinda lame becuz it's took me one month to know that.. Haha quite happy^^ though.. Anyway today actually I going centro with my frenz one.. Haiz.. Then mum like kpkb.. Then dun go le loh.. If not I am partying with my frenz le.. Then I wun be here writing blog le lah.. It's almost 2am le.. Wondering what they doing now.. Sorry guys.. For me broken my promise.. Hope u all will understand my difficulty..



In The End..
Its Only The Fittest Survive In This World..
If You Are Strong You Live..
If You Are Weak You Die..
That's The Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home