To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, August 13, 2004

Today on the way home.. When out of the control station a guy hook my ear piece away from me.. The corridor so big still want to walk so near me for what.. knn.. Then I just now talking to gal in msn from our class.. Sibei attitude.. Knn say guys are weaklings.. CCB.. She think she big f*** is it.. YawnZ.. Then I ask her.. She and her bf steady how long liao.. She replied 5yrs then say so long also sian.. Obviously she saying she tired of the relationship.. Like that might as well dun go into relationship loh.. THE LAMEST EXCUSES I EVER HEARD.. Zzzz.. Guys pls dun be weaklings and get look down by some retard "NOOBS".. Get what I mean..




If You Should Lose..
Not Only Does Your Future Ended..
But Also The Future Of The One That You Are Trying To Protect..
The Fate Of The One I Protecting Is Depending On Me!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home