To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, August 09, 2004

Sian ar today.. sibei boring lah.. LOLx.. I everyday also sian.. LOLx.. Anyway I today having a hard time writing that boliao essay lah.. Aiyo I write till chim xin le lah.. Then today see the Happy Fish last episode, ending quite lame but sibei sad.. Stay tune for Happy Fish II ba.. Maybe the ending much better.. After knowing red cheek missy name from my frenz on friday, I go on an island wide search in friendster see whether can find her bo.. Then today I finali manage to find my secretly admired red cheek missy friendster account.. Kinda heng and fately ba.. LOLz.. But sad loh.. status showed attached d[T.T]b Weepz.. Anyway the result is what I expected long time ago le.. Me like toad lusting swan flesh loh.. *Sigh*.. But hor she reali veri sweet and demure especially her rosy cheeks.. Except maybe abit short oni ba.. Anyway I think maybe the age chooses her dear over someone else in this era.. I always believe this "If it's yours then it's will be yours, if not force also no use.." But this saying is only true to some circumstances.. I think pursuiting what you want is the one and only best solution.. Let's hope that I will make it in the next era ba.. Bucks up and stop dreaming le lah YEKAI!!!




If You Should Lose..
Not Only Does Your Future Ended..
But Also The Future Of The One That You Are Trying To Protect..
The Fate Of The One I Protecting Is Depending On Me!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home