To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, August 09, 2004

Today is National Day.. haha.. everyone also know lah no need to say one.. but I got one frenz who birthday falls on 9th Aug.. So fortunate to have the whole of SG to celebrate for him.. Those who falls on 25th Dec better still.. the whole world is celebrating for them.. Hahaha.. Time is passing veri fast.. I was thinking of the past when I quarrelled with my two best campmates.. Edwin and Andrew.. I reali like them alot as they reali are my confidant especially Edwin.. Edwin reali know what I thinking most of the time and he understand how I felt.. while Andrew make a good kaki for me.. I hate to admit that in the end I loses both of them.. I guess so.. Actuali I alreadi cool down long time liao.. But I duno why I still can't open my mouth to talk to them.. I reali hope that time can turn back which is impossible.. so that I can patch up with them.. Anyway everything is too late.. I am sorry Edwin and Andrew.. pls forgive my childishness.. =(



There Once Were Two Men..
Who Travelled The Same Path For Ten Years..
But Found Completely Different Truths..
So I Think If I Wander For Ten Years..
I'll Find My Own Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home