To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Yesterday when I on the way home.. I manage to see one of my sec sch Frenz-B.. When he ask me abt our the other Frenz-A.. I was stunned to heard that my Frenz-A's dad passed away becuz of illness.. I and Frenz-A were reali veri gd frenz in our sec sch days.. Yet he did not told me abt it.. I think the incident happened 2yrs le.. It was kinda disappointed.. We are frenz for 10+yrs le.. In the end, it was someone else who told me.. After thinking for one night, I finali begin to realise that he reali treats me as a gd frenz that why he did not wan me to know abt it.. Knowing that I will be worried abt him.. Nevertheless I reali hope that if there is anything that cropped up in the future again, he will let me know.. That I do..



In The End..
It's Only The Fittest Survive In This World..
If You Are Strong You Live..
If You Are Weak You Die..
That's The Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home