To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Today when I go for hair treatment.. My consultant say my hair like weeds.. So hard and dry.. But she correct lah.. Wahahaha.. Sibei paiseh loh.. She then say why ur hair like shapeless le.. Nvm I cut for u.. OMG.. So terrifying.. I that moment wonder she got license or not.. *Shivers* ..In the end she say no need scare lah.. The most becum botak mah.. -.-" ..*Stunned* Haha then she ask me close my eyes dun look.. Obviously I wun lah.. I not gonna becum a chao recruit again loh.. Muwahahaha..



In The End..
It's Only The Fittest Survive In This World..
If You Are Strong You Live..
If You Are Weak You Die..
That's The Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home