To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Today I 1100hrs go to lie on bed.. Then lie n lie I fall asleep.. I wake up then saw the room so dark.. I thought I sleep till evening loh.. LOLx.. Scare me sia.. Chey.. Then I saw the sky filling with dark clouds.. Then not too long heavy rain came.. This type of weather damn shiok for sleeping sia.. Then around 1530hrs I go to gym see see got chiobu or not.. Wahahaha.. So suay sia.. No chiobu but got ahgua.. I see him I damn turnoff.. Goose pimples all cum out.. Somemore bad mood.. He heng ar.. If not I hatam him liao.. Sometime I feel like putting a poster outside stating *No AhGua Allowed*.. Damn cannot stand the posture they show.. Sibei erxin.. *Puke*..



One Day In Your Life..
Said Love Would Remind You..
How Could You Leave It All Behind..
One Day In Your Life I Gonna Find You..
With The Tears You Let Me Cry..


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home