To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Finali the tormenting days are over for me, and also for my fellow frenz.. All the irritating assigments are finali over.. Leaving merely two assigments left.. Then cum the exams liao.. Another torturing moments for all.. Yesterday reali alot of happenings in the train.. Firstly when I was on the way to school in the train.. I was sitting down sleeping.. Then got one auntie put her stuffs on my thigh laps..
(-.-)" Win liao loh.. Treat my laps like a table.. Zzz.. Then when I reach school.. I go to the lecture room as usual.. That time I nvr wear specs mah.. So I open the door.. I was shocked to see the whole room filled up with people.. I thought "Wah our class people so siao onz ar.. So early all cum liao.. Or is it I late.. LoLz" I put on my specs and realised that those people are not from my class.. After school ended.. As usual I was inside the train on the way home.. The journey is quite smooth until it's reaches City Hall.. When lots of people squeezes in like duno what.. Then duno what happened.. Everybody siam the area one metre from where I stand.. Oh then I realised that got one small gal vomited.. I think alot people kena the vomit.. Becuz it was so cramp that time.. Wan to run one inches away also veri hard.. The stench hovering inside the train accompany me till Bedok where the mrt staff and a cleaner finali clean up the mess.. The smell reali act as a catalyst.. I nearly wanted to vomit also.. HENG!!



There Once Were Two Men..
Who Travelled The Same Path For Ten Years..
But Found Completely Different Truths..
So I Think If I Wander For Ten Years..
I'll Find My Own Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home