To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, August 30, 2004

Wakao today the bs test damn disappointing lah.. Sad to say it's dun seem hard but also dun seem to be easy.. I hate those half half type of paper -.- Zzzz.. I thought the paper will be what I expected from the past papers.. In the end, it's seem like becuming a nightmare for me lah.. Everything changes not even one qns is similar.. Kan phua lame loh the paper.. Limpeh see the first few qns I alreadi chimxin liao loh.. Skip the first five qns then go do the calculating part.. Then I see all the ppl around me like keep flipping the papers.. Like doing the qns veri fast loh.. Make me kanjiong spider.. Anyway this paper not bad lah cuz got Liying sit beside me.. Muwahahaha.. Make my motivation increases from 10% to 100%.. =p Then on the way home.. I and Liyee happened to meet tio Advin, Collin, Joanne and Sherry at Dover Mrt.. On the way me keep kena teased by Collin.. Collin u wait hor.. I gonna Stone Cold Stunner u one surprising day.. Be prepared.. Muwahahahaha^^




If You Should Lose..
Not Only Does Your Future Ended..
But Also The Future Of The One That You Are Trying To Protect..
The Fate Of The One I Protecting Is Depending On Me!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home