To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Today one of my cs frenz ask me go to his mum bday party.. Limpeh wan to luff till beng.. I thought is his bday then maybe I will go.. He is lame lah.. Then when I say dun wan to go he tempt me say intro his cousin to me.. Wahahaha.. Heng my determination strong hor.. Nearly say onz loh.. Phew.. Then today got another tootz frenz of mine tricked me by copying one of my frenz msn nick.. And chat with me.. The moment I saw I know something is wrong.. Then I go check the email address.. Indeed is an imposter.. I straight away Stone Cold Stunner him *ABISH*.. LOLx..



There Once Were Two Men..
Who Travelled The Same Path For Ten Years..
But Found Completely Different Truths..
So I Think If I Wander For Ten Years..
I'll Find My Own Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home