To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

Dun Know what to write anyway for today.. Just kinda feeling veri down.. Like got something pierce directly through my heart.. Maybe I just a suxor.. Anyway I used to it le.. At least I tried.. Whether succeed or not.. I know I have at least done my best to win her heart.. So I have no regrets.. Thanks for all the support from my fellow frenz.. You all are the best.. Dun be sad for me liao.. There is always a next time.. Remember what I told ya.. In this world.. It's the survival of the fittest.. I lost becuz I am weak.. I admit this fact.. Reali hope one day I will be strong enuff to withstand any more blows.. *Jiayou* *Jiayou* I can do it de..



In The End..
It's Only The Fittest Survive In This World..
If You Are Strong You Live..
If You Are Weak You Die..
That's The Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home