To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Today cycle for 15km.. Whoo.. Sibei shiok.. Good for letting out steam as well as unhappiness.. It was also raining quite heavily.. I found out that when sweat and rain water combine.. It's actuali quite song one leh.. To me it made me feel like I like achieve something.. Anyway hope wun get sick.. LoLz.. Just now watch the channel-U show at 2100hrs.. About William Hung one.. Sibei cock and funny.. Signing autograph also need parents approval sia.. Worst than me.. LoLx.. Then around 2210hrs.. I was chatting with my frenz from SG and M'sia.. I tink we all are the best combination of crapsters around ba.. Haha.. Anybody wan to win us also veri hard lah.. Haha.. Cheers to all.. ^_^




There Once Were Two Men..
Who Travelled The Same Path For Ten Years..
But Found Completely Different Truths..
So I Think If I Wander For Ten Years..
I'll Find My Own Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home