To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Today nothing special also.. I think oni my frenz cum and accompany me then we have lunch together.. Haha he and me wait for each other to go buy the food.. In the end wait for 20mins still nvr go buy.. LOLx.. In the end I still win.. He go buy for me.. Wahaha.. Frenz for 10yrs plus le.. He agar agar know my pattern one.. Haha.. He is so far my best buddy.. Cuz whenever I in trouble he will help me.. Like I always go his place seek refugee.. Then when we eat.. We always like u treat me, I treat u, Like neverending one.. Wahahaha.. Ya hor today lunch I still haven't pay him yet.. LOLx..




If You Should Lose..
Not Only Does Your Future Ended..
But Also The Future Of The One That You Are Trying To Protect..
The Fate Of The One I Protecting Is Depending On Me!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home