To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, October 04, 2004

Today is my gay frenz Collin bday.. He invited me go out celebrate but I did not go.. Actuali feel kinda bad loh.. But I think I got no choice.. Sometimes reali need to be firm with decision and do thingz hard against my wishes.. Cuz been too soft will oni made one looks weak and everyone will think that "Hey this fellow is easy to tackle, no worries lah".. I hate this but sad to say I am reali one of this kind.. Anyway in order to pacify Collin I alreadi tell him that I own him one favour.. LoLx.. Like pacifying baby.. Haha looks like I becuming Alibaba lamp genie.. Anyway hope he and the rest enjoyed the outing today.. And whether I go or not.. It's still the same.. Cuz still got the others around.. It's true that when a person is playing happily, he will forget everything and enjoyed himself.. So I think he will still feel happy one.. But still I wish him a veri happi bday..




There Once Were Two Men..
Who Travelled The Same Path For Ten Years..
But Found Completely Different Truths..
So I Think If I Wander For Ten Years..
I'll Find My Own Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home