To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Few days ago I heard from my sis that at her working place got one malay gal dun like her one.. Got one person go tell my sis that why she knw.. THe reason behind tis damn funny loh.. My sis is a senior officer of ICA mah.. Then senior officers of cuz gd terms with senior officers loh.. Then that malay junior officer like that male officer always with my sis.. Then she jealous or dulan I tink.. But my sis alreadi married liao loh.. -.-" Boliao lah.. Somemore that guy is chinese leh.. Wahaha.. Just now Liying say I "dao" leh.. Win liao loh.. I am innocent one.. But I knw she say for fun nia.. LoLx.. Actuali this is wat happened.. On monday I was sitting down as usual in the class waiting for lesson to start.. Then Liying and her gang walk down as usual to their seats.. That time I was listening to FM93.3 then she turned around look at my direction.. Then gesturing me.. But I thought it was someone else.. So I looked behind.. Just nice.. Reali got someone behind me.. Then I thought" Heng ar I nvr reply to her actions.. If not paiseh loh" Haha then just now she msn me say why I nvr reply her that day when she waving to me.. LoLx.. So she was reali waving at me ar.. LoLx.. Reali veri surprising leh.. But anyway at least I clarified to her liao.. Muwahahaha.. I tell her next time must signal me first.. Cuz I gong gong one mah.. ^_^




The Tradition Passed Down To The Ages..
The Passing Of Times.. The Dream That Meant Dream..
They Are All Inevitable.. As Long As Many Pursuit Greatness..
These Things Will Exist forever..


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home