To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, November 12, 2004

Return from chalet that last three days two nights.. It has been a fun and meaningful chalet.. There seem to be alot of surprises to me..

DAY ONE:

Reached Downtown East at around 1400hrs.. Had lunch with some frenz then we book in into the chalet.. Not too long the rest also came too.. We play some cards game like poker and uno.. Then I sibei suay kena slash in the face by Jolene.. Sobx.. (T_T)
Then Sherry say one more slash then I can become like Kenshin liao cuz its just nice to have a cross-shaped scar.. LoLx.. (^_-) Finally its nightfall liao.. Things will get more interesting in the night compared to day.. Hehehe.. =p As I am waiting for the celebration of both Stephen and my Shifu, Tricia birthday.. I am thinking of how to attack them.. In the end someone made the move.. Then a cake war broke out.. Wahahaha.. Sibei shiok.. I wanna siam also hard.. Stand one corner hide also kena..
(-.-)" Everyone were running like mad.. My Shifu sibei clever locked herself in the room.. Haha.. I think Shaofeng is the most innocent one.. Kena attack for nothing.. After everything ended.. Everyone had a nice and warm bath.. They all gone outside for dunno simi love divination.. Andy, Shaofeng and me din go.. We just stayed in the room then orh orh loh.. Zzz.. Then when I finally managed to fall asleep liao.. My Shifu came in and kept waking me up.. Asking me to go out for divination.. (-_-)"
Then when I refused she threaten me with something.. Hahaha.. But in the end I still won.. LoLz.. They all kisiao one lah.. Play till morning then go sleep.. Heng I not like them so mad.. LoLx..

DAY TWO:

Around afternoon Charmaine, Collin, Ivy, Jolene, Shaofeng and me go to the pool to see see.. Only Charmaine and Collin go swim.. While Ivy and Jolene sit under the shade chatting.. As for Shaofeng and me.. We looking at the Wild Wild Wet.. Haha see got chiobus or not.. =x In the late afternoon where the rest all wake up.. They decided to go beach play ball.. Shaofeng did not join cuz he left.. Advin, Collin, Ivy, Liyee, Sherry and me play volleyball first.. Then later switched to play monkey.. As but Charmaine, Joanne and Tricia they go play kite.. LoLz.. Then we decided to have a cycle.. We rent bikes from a bike shop.. Cuz I dunno how to cycle so Collin and I ride on a double seater bike.. It was scary at first but in the end it was fun.. We cycle till the chain broke off.. Haha.. Dunno why the chain break.. Anyway we went back to change another one.. Then we proceed to the legendary maze.. And towards the Fisherman Village.. To me the trashing out of things between Collin, Liyee and me seem to be the most meaningful in the whole chalet.. This matter had been hovering around for four months plus.. And it was time for things to get sorted out once and for all.. At least I get the answer which I all along wanted.. The whole process took hours.. Afterall things still worked out well.. Hopefully there will not be of any unwanted conflict in the future.. Anyway Ivy said that whatever that had happened was due to the miscommunication which is quite true.. We promised to compromise in future which is a very good thing to do.. (^_^)



我和我最后的倔将.. 握紧双手绝对不放..
下一站是不是天堂.. 就算失望不能绝望..
我和我骄傲的倔将.. 我在风中大声的唱..
这一次为自己疯狂.. 就这一次我和我的倔强..



yK »--(¯`v´¯)--» jY
"jY San Watashi No Kanojo Ni Natte Kudasai"


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home