To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, October 29, 2004

Sibei hungry now.. Feel like go cook mee.. ^^ Haiz then today duno eat tio simi kena lao sai.. Heng my immune system strong.. If not kena dehydrated liao.. LoLx..
Haha then the uncle selling western food always say "Walau boy.. u dun always hide behind me n scared me lah" Muwhahahaha.. I always scared him one.. =p
Then he told me next time I must indented a mirror n fixed it inside so he will knw when I cum.. LoLz.. Must scared me more so that he will give me a bigger portion in my order.. Hurhur.. >.<~ Wakakakaka.. Waa.. I now like got alot thingz to do.. Sianz 1/2 leh.. Hmm.. I still need to help my frenz sell his Honda.. Haha can kope commission.. Hehehe.. Then go prepare to chiong sua again in Nov.. Kukubird always aimed me.. Zzz



yK »--(¯`v´¯)--» jY
"jY Watashi No Kanojo Ni Natte Kudasai"


你给我一个爱的监牢用思念作一副手铐..
我号啕大哭我颓废的笑外面有没有人听得到..
我知道爱是一个监牢可是我不能不往里面跳..



*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home