To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, October 14, 2004

After toking to so mani frenz and advisers.. I finali realised that there are some ppl that are reali veri "jia".. Say one thing but do another.. They are nothing but a bunch of low scums.. And I am waiting for this day to cum.. Where I can reali put down everything and declared the end of our frenship.. Dun say I petty or what.. Reap what you sow.. And I am now holding back not becuz I scared of him.. It's just a matter of tolerance.. Those whu reali know me will know that I HATE betrayal.. And whuever ever step on my tail.. There will be no forgiveness.. And I meant it.. Less one and two frenz only.. SO WHAT!!! I dun give a damn.. I only keep truthful frenz not fucking faggots that like to snatch away other ppl thing and keep in their possession.. Count yourself lucky.. I listen to my frenz for the time being.. If the assumption becum a reality.. Then that great.. Cuz I long time wan to end the frenzship liao.. Just waiting for the time to ripe.. He is just a person that talk without using his fucking pig brains.. Say things out like is nobody business.. Never care how others will feel.. Offended me for so mani times.. And I will rem that.. KNNCCB.. My patience for you is almost up liao.. You better wake up your fucking CB idea..




In The End..
It's Only The Fittest Survive In This World..
If You Are Strong You Live..
If You Are Weak You Die..
That's The Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home