To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Finali finish all the papers for today.. Just return from gym.. And I play cs from 6+ to nearly 2am.. Wahahahaha.. Sibei song.. Rape n frag those cb kia that I hate in my life.. Clear team two times.. LOLx.. Clear six in a row with AK with three HS.. Then clear six in a row again with Carby with four HS.. Muwahahaha.. Song n shiok.. Still need to touch up abit more if not my skills will be rusty after that 3-4mths of not touching my dear.. Then I managed to see one of my kaki in the server also.. Then I rape him.. LOLx.. Rape till he buay tahan.. Cum over to join my side.. LOLz.. YawnZzz.. Sibei tired.. Nearly 8hrs of non-stop fun.. Haha.. Cs is still the best.. At least it is fun loving n dun make me feel sad.. Then today kena trapped by financial planners.. Me n Shaofeng tio.. Haha but too bad my account not mine.. LoLx.. Then one of my ex clan leader wan me to join back his clan.. Haiz.. Hard to reject him.. Hmm.. He will be taking over one of the server soon.. Asking me to be admin.. Haha.. So honoured.. ^_-




If You Should Lose..
Not Only Does Your Future Ended..
But Also The Future Of The One That You Are Trying To Protect..
The Fate Of The One I Protecting Is Depending On Me!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home