To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Finali finish three papers liao.. One more to go.. And I will be free.. Today spend much of the day studying for Fri paper.. Then I thought they going for dinner so I purposely called back to ask mum dun cook my portion.. BUt in the end what happened.. Study till 2030hr liao.. Still dun wan to go dinner.. Then I thought if I go they will go also.. But I wrong.. Think I so free is it.. Why I stay back is becuz I wan to have dinner with them.. Reali tink I wana study meh.. I can jolly well do it at home.. But they just let me down.. Dulan to core.. Like I transparent.. Taking me for granted is something I hated also.. Watever loh.. Anyway I gone for dinner with another frenz at Clementi.. I tink frenz that have been years with me are still the best.. At least they knw my style.. After some time they sms me asking me where my location cuz they wan to join me n my fren for dinner.. Wat for.. Too late.. Even though I eating at Clementi I just told them that I on train.. Bo xin in the first place.. Wat for wan to remedy the situation again..




There Once Were Two Men..
Who Travelled The Same Path For Ten Years..
But Found Completely Different Truths..
So I Think If I Wander For Ten Years..
I'll Find My Own Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home