To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Hehe today I started packing up for the ICT thingy.. LoLx.. Then I find that I like suddenly alot things missing.. =p Hurhur.. Heard that Praxis exercise is executing on mon.. >.<" Sian3/4 loh.. Zzzz... But then duno why I feel quite keen towards the ICT thingy.. Is it I hope that it will end soon or is it I miss my camp kaki so much that I am so eager to meet them.. ^_- Whichever the reason is I reali hope that I will have fun there.. Look like it's 12 midnight soon.. Exactly one day to chiong sua life again.. Five days away seem to be five years for me.. Haha.. Cuz I will miss mani of my frenz.. My family.. My bed.. And most importantly a sweet and cute gina.. I will miss grabbing her head.. Hehe.. *Bleahz* Dun miss me ok.. LoLz.. I know mani will.. Wahahahaha.. =^_^= *Blush*



If You Should Lose..
Not Only Does Your Future Ended..
But Also The Future Of The One That You Are Trying To Protect..
The Fate Of The One I Protecting Is Depending On Me!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home