To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Yesterday I meet one of my cs frenz for lunch.. Then we go to his workplace to see see.. He asking me to join his company about network marketing.. It’s kinda easy money but the problem is you will need to deposit a sum of money in order to get the ball rolling.. I was sitting down there listening to his frenz explaining to me about the details of how the system works.. The whole process took around 2hrs.. Sibei long.. Actually I wanted to meet Liying for lunch also.. Haha.. Cuz she working at that area also.. LoLx.. In the end paiseh.. =p Just now watched the results for SG Idol.. I think called SG Idiot better.. Wahahaha.. Finally that idiot Sly lost.. Sibei happy.. If he win then must be kelong.. Let him tyco all the way to final already kiosai liao.. Poor Olinda.. Cuz she not so appealing so bopian.. If she chio I think alot guys will vote for her.. LoLx..



In The End..
It's Only The Fittest Survive In This World..
If You Are Strong You Live..
If You Are Weak You Die..
That's The Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home