To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Today 1st time go kbox with my frenz.. Haha weird at 1st but get use to it later on.. THey all veri hardcore singer loh.. Me like noob.. So sia suay leh.. Keep forcing me to sing but my mouth just canot open up lah.. LoLx.. Sing song also like damn soft.. Wakakakaka.. In the end I finali sing my 1st song Eason's Ten Years.. Hey I tink not bad liao leh.. =x In the end more and more songs threw to me.. Heng got Liyee back me up.. LoLz.. Ok the rest also got helped me.. Must say thank you to them.. If not they will hatam me when they saw I nvr said them help me.. Damn fierce loh they all.. So remember always dun mess with gals ok.. And must listen to wat they told you to do.. If not like me today kena throw wallet by Jolene and smack by Tricia.. d[T_T]b Haha but bopian whu ask me foreva oni can be bully by others and not the other way round.. LoLz.. Overall I tink Liyee veri gd in Jay songs.. Joanne I tink some here and there.. Hmm.. Sherry oni sing Jay, Ah-Mei and Sun Yan Zi ba.. Jolene mah.. I tink she damn gd at the cantonese songs.. Chen Yu I tink also mix songs.. As for Tricia I tink also mix mix.. But her Cyndi's Hua De Jia Sang damn nice.. Exactly same as Cyndi's voice.. Elva's song also not bad.. And for me.. Haha I no need to say liao loh.. Say liao also paiseh.. LoLz..



There Once Were Two Men..
Who Travelled The Same Path For Ten Years..
But Found Completely Different Truths..
So I Think If I Wander For Ten Years..
I'll Find My Own Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home