To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Today go do hair treatment.. I fell asleep while having treatment.. LoLx.. Maybe damn tired cuz yesterday late sleep and woke up early.. Not bad leh.. I was dreaming in the sleep leh.. Haha dream of 4D numbers.. LMAO.. Kinda lame leh.. Heng nvr drool nua loh.. If nt confirm got ppl see one.. I think my head knock onto the steamer many times liao.. LoLx.. Oh ya time to release my 2005 year resolutions.. Wahahaha..

A) Getting my Class 4a and 4
B) Getting my powerboat license [Hopefully parents allow loh.. -_-"]
C) Getting more freedom to go out ^_-
D) Getting the stupid IPPT gold [Hopefully can.. =p]
E) Getting back my original mass of 153 pounds [Damn sian lost 14 pounds.. Bopian need to run alot.. Haiz.. >_<~]
F) Getting to be more extrovert and happier =)
G) Getting to sleep at 2200hrs everyday [Bopian I need to do this.. @_@]
H) Getting to learn how to cycle [Haha.. say say nia.. But still hope can learn..]
I) Getting to pwn those losers, noobs and stupid team flashers [n9.Mzy rulez ^^]
J) Getting to know more about my kaki [Guess Guess Guess who they are.. =p]
K) Getting someone whom I can share my weals and woes with [I tot I saw her alreadi.. Opps =p]
L) Last one is TOP SECRET [To be revealed at 1st Jan 2006.. Wahahaha.. =^-^=]



In The End..
It's Only The Fittest Survive In This World..
If You Are Strong You Live..
If You Are Weak You Die..
That's The Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home