To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Nehneh de reali getting restless nowadays liao.. Like reali veri shag and tired.. Today just orh orh in the class.. LoLx.. But that lecturer reali sibei slack.. But I like it.. Hehe.. Today Liying just passed me her two law textbook to me and Shaofeng.. Haha I still bargained the price with her.. =p But later she said I spill the beans then you know.. Haha what a nice threat.. -_-" Throwing aside all entertainment though I reali wished to join them but I got things to settle.. Rushing back home A.S.A.P and makan dinner then catch my Happy Fish last episode.. And I am pleased with the happy ending though I thought Jiaqi might die.. In the end it's not.. =) After watching I rushed down to gym to meet my kaki at Sport Hall.. Shag the hell out of it.. Woohoo.. Songx.. Returned home I happened to see one of the security uncle and I talked cock with him for around 45mins.. Haha he damn funni.. Reali I think chatting with elder ppl are fun.. They tends to talk in a veri sensible and logical way which my ppl dun reali managed to do so.. Hmm later still got clan match.. Duno whether to help them.. Aiya I think better not if not I can't fulfill my 2200hrs KO promise.. May my lucky charm be with you my dear fellow teammates.. *AMEN*.. Hehe.. =p Remember to pwn and rape those noobs for me.. *Ganbatte*



There Once Were Two Men..
Who Travelled The Same Path For Ten Years..
But Found Completely Different Truths..
So I Think If I Wander For Ten Years..
I'll Find My Own Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home