To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, January 14, 2005

Today go East Coast Park with Yihui and Wenqi.. I meet Yihui first cuz Wenqi will be late.. Me and Yihui go Mac to have a drink as well as waiting for Wenqi.. Yihui and me chatted about our sec sch days as well as our siblings.. After a while Wenqi lai liao.. Then Wenqi said she tomorrow cannot go for Sentosa outing.. T_T Sianz.. But she reali got veri important matter to attend to.. Then we go to the equipments renting shop.. Hmm.. I was deciding what to rent.. Roller blade or bike.. Between both I also duno how to play.. Hehe.. So made no difference to me.. LoLx.. But I still suggested to rent bike cuz one of my resolution is to learn how to ride a bike.. Rate is $6/hour and 2nd hour free.. So it's 2 hours in total.. Reali had a had time grabbing the technique to balance and start off.. Strugglin for around half hour and I finali ahgar ahgar know how to ride liao.. Hehe I think I not bad leh.. Half hour managed to learn it.. Must be proud of me hor.. Oops.. You ppl must be saying I bhb liao hor.. =p Wenqi and Yihui were encouraging and motivating me.. But whenever I could ride on the bike and they cheered for me and I would fell from the bike.. Haha indeed Singaporeans cannot be praised.. Wahahaha.. ^_- Then when I was cutting a bend a angmoh cut from my side.. Wa liew he reali scared me loh.. Sibei close loh.. Machiam oni a finger length distance from me loh.. *Phew* I kept like crashing into Yihui and she kept saying eh Yekai I nvr buy insurance hor.. Wahahaha.. Then we travelled all the way to Bedok Jetty.. Rest there for a while.. Looking at the scenary.. Wind there reali veri strong.. Blew down my bike.. Time to leave the jetty and I cannot start off my bike leh.. Duno why when I pedalled down the chain like cannot move off loh.. Then I thought of just now the bike dropped on the floor.. Maybe spoilt the chain.. Then I go checked the chain it's seem to be alrite leh.. Then I tried for a few more times finali can liao.. On the way back.. There is this downward slope.. Haha guess what happened.. Wenqi bummed her pigu to the ground.. Painful loh.. Hehe =p But I also bumped into alot of things.. Like trees.. Bushes.. Lamppost.. And also other cyclists.. There was this little kid looking at me loh.. Damn paiseh leh.. He cycled in front of me then turned back to look at me.. >_<~ Overall today I think at least I din stayed home to shake leg.. And I learnt something which I always wanted to learn.. Thankz to Wenqi and Yihui for fulfilling my resolution.. Hehe.. Yeah and my next target is roller blading liao le.. =p After returning the bike we went to Mac to have dinner.. Chatting and gossiping all the way.. Machiam marathon.. I think we left after 1900hrs plus.. Wenqi and me going off while Yihui still wanted to continue her blade hunting.. After seeing Wenqi boarded the bus.. I decided to go take cab.. Haha in the end cab dun want me.. So I bopian go take bus.. And Wenqi's mummy is having an operation tomorow.. Though she said she not worried but I still can see she worried loh.. For those who know Wenqi let us all pray for Wenqi's mummy ok.. Hope she will get well soon..



Until The World Come To An End..
We Won't Be Apart Which I wished it for countless nights..
And So People Seek An Answer.. And Lose Something That's Irreplaceable..



*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home