To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Today go J8 to meet my dear gay frenz Shaofeng.. Go there have lunch then after that go school liao.. Seeing that angmoh Kayes for the last time.. *Phew* Again alot of ppl left the lecture.. This time round were Liying and Jac leaving.. Sibei bad lah.. Leaving Xiaohui alone the class.. >_<~ After the class ended I thought they had left.. In the end they still outside the lecture theatre.. LoLx.. Not bad at least still got "yi qi" loh.. Haha.. On the way home me.. Liyee.. Stephen and Shaofeng took the train to east.. Then an auntie sat on the floor.. Kan phua lame loh.. Like her house ar.. Alreadi so packed still wan to waste space.. Comb hair and look at mirror somemore.. Must be kisiao one lah.. Zzzz.. Then Stephen was alighting at Lavender.. So he said byebye to Liyee and Shaofeng.. Then I purposely asked him why nvr say bye to me.. Haha in the end kena boxed by him.. *Ouch* Shaofeng and me went Tampines to meet an ex-poly fren but he haven't came yet so we went to E-zone to play Y2J.. Like photohunt.. Hehe.. ^_- Just now not long ago.. Serena called me up.. I was not surprised becuz she did that before once.. And I nvr bring my hp so nvr answer her call.. She asking me whether free for service on this coming Sunday.. Then asked me to ask Joanne and Tricia also.. *Yawnz* Veri tired.. Wanna KO liao..



If You Should Lose..
Not Only Does Your Future Ended..
But Also The Future Of The One That You Are Trying To Protect..
The Fate Of The One I Protecting Is Depending On Me!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home