To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Today go shopping at NTUC looking for cottage cheese.. Chicken.. And beef.. Waaa the cottage cheese reali sibei expensive.. Small piece two bucks plus liao.. But good stuff is like that one.. LoLx.. And tomorrow going to zoo duno for what.. My sis damn boliao.. So old liao still acting like kids.. Like never see animals before.. Just getting the photos from Mandy for the Sentosa outing on Sat.. Sia lah the photo size damn big.. 35MB.. I downloaded till morning.. LoLx.. Veri slow transfer rate.. I think my firewall ba.. Bopian if nt stupid viruses will be entering into my com again.. >_<"



One Day In Your Life..
Said Love Would Remind You..
How Could You Leave It All Behind..
One Day In Your Life I Gonna Find You..
With The Tears You Let Me Cry..


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home