To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, January 21, 2005

Yesterday came school around 1330hrs.. Then go canteen buy 3 eggs to bite.. LoLx.. Attending the class for Sami again made it so funny and memorable.. Shaofeng was rite leh.. Sami's hair like becuming alot more liao.. =x Sami's presence indeed gives us alot of security in this module.. And I finali know that Jiamin and Alyssa were all the time acting to show that they were angry with me.. Hahaha.. *Phew* Must recommend them to join Star Awards.. During breaktime as usual chiong for a bench and sit down to tok cock all the way.. And I told them about the sandfly thingy.. That time at Sentosa I told Jolene that I kena sandfly bites loh.. Then on Wed Jolene asked me.. Hey how was your "Firefly bites".. *Fainted* Since when did firefly learn to bite ppl.. WAHAHAHAHA.. *Tootz* Lesson had finished and as usual go water the plants first before leaving the school.. Taking train with Joanne.. Liyee.. Sherry.. Stephen and Tricia.. What the hell this was the second time the stupid "knight" took train with me for this month.. =p Always alone sibei lonely loh.. Am I reali veri dark ar? Why Stephen and Tricia said I veri "hei".. LoLz.. Heng not only I charcoal.. Chen Yu.. Joanne and Tricia also abit char ta liao.. Wahahaha.. Cuz they played waveboarding.. Between I still intending to suntan.. Haha now cannot liao lah.. Wait I like becuming citizen of Nigeria then jialat liao.. Nvm lah I think all join the Bangladesh race lah.. Becuming dark dark.. Dark equals healthy ok!! LoLx.. As least my journey today still got alot ppl to accompany me.. Sherry dropping at City Hall.. Tricia at Bugis.. Stephen at Lavender.. Waaa now then I realised they dropping consecutively.. @_@ Then Joanne and Liyee dropped at Bedok.. As for me I always the last man standing.. LoLx.. Today my frenz came over then we tok on the roadside for around 1 hour plus.. LoLx.. And today whole day I had been testing new fun maps.. More than 10 maps I think.. Reali veri enjoying especially when that Salem keep scolding me.. But then today weather kan phua hot loh.. I feel like kena mircowave alive loh.. -_-" Hahaha.. ^_^ Anyway today is Haji.. Wish all muslims especially Raz a Selamat Hari Raya Haji..



There Once Were Two Men..
Who Travelled The Same Path For Ten Years..
But Found Completely Different Truths..
So I Think If I Wander For Ten Years..
I'll Find My Own Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home