To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Today managed to get some of our classmates out.. Mainly to get a gift for that princess ba.. I meet Jolene first for lunch and the rest will come later.. Jol was at the SAM machine paying tax for her mum.. All the procedures were correct but the card put wrong.. -_-" Gongkia.. Then around 1500hrs Liyee came to meet us.. We then go jalan jalan.. Finali settling down at Fox shop.. Saying that there was discount.. So both Jolene and Liyee went in kio sai.. Wahahaha.. =x And indeed Liyee did try alot of clothing.. Hmm I duno what that type of clothing called.. To me I will call it ahbeng clothing.. LoLx.. Or maybe hiphop style lah.. Then Jolene said want to sponsor me ten bucks for one of the clothing.. Dun think she so onz lah.. That is my MEDICAL FEES ok.. LoLx.. Kick my shin till plasma exposed.. This type of wound damn painful one.. Worst than kena cut.. Then a while later Advin came too.. And Joanne did sms me said that she wun be able to make it.. Then we go Mac to settle down.. And that "Gong also not gong.. Cute also not cute.. Joker also not joker Jolene" let Advin listen to my KTV singing.. Nehneh.. Then I said.. Dun want lah.. Wait everyone wanted to buy my album how.. Muwahahahaha.. =p Oh ya I got new Championship title liao ok.. "Mr Tampines".. Mai siao siao hor.. Liyee confer this title to me one hor.. *Laughing my ass off* Waiting for Sherry to arrive then we proceed to Paradiz for a game of CS.. Reali alot of fun in the game.. And Jolene killed Advin even though they on the same team.. Wahahaha.. Advin said hey what you doing OMG.. I nearly laugh till felling off the chair and crawling on the floor.. *Fainted* Anyway good game.. Afterwhich we went to have our dinner at Paradiz also.. Having wanton mee.. Then balek kampong liao.. And Advin actuali got direct bus home.. But he still sacrificed to take train with me.. So touched sia.. Good and understanding frenz dun comes by easy ok.. Having quite alot of fun today.. Thankz to everyone that were with me today.. ^_-



In The End..
It's Only The Fittest Survive In This World..
If You Are Strong You Live..
If You Are Weak You Die..
That's The Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home