To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Sian sia Sat also need go school.. Zzz.. Waiting for Bus 74 at Dover.. Then see a pretti pink gal.. LoLx.. She boarded Bus 74 too.. Then all the guys sat opposite of her.. Why? Of cuz to see her lah.. Haha.. On the the bus Joanne called me.. Asking me what bus to take from Clementi.. Then I said I not sure cuz I seldom take bus there.. I told her tried Bus 184 ba.. Cuz sound familiar to me.. LoLx.. I thought her conscience kena pricked so nvr used her Student EZ-Link liao.. Therefore took train to school liao.. Haha guess I'm wrong.. LoLx.. Attending the Law class also quite fun.. At least worth it since it's a Sat and we still needed to attend class.. Gopalan also another joker just like Sami.. Ya hor both are indians also.. Hmm.. I wonder if they are husband and wife.. Then they might be the best tag team liao loh.. Although now it's me and Liyee holding the Tag Team Championship.. But dun ever dream to take the title from us ok.. Wahahahaha.. ^_- During break Joanne asked us who ordering the New Year biscuit from her.. Nehneh Shaofeng asked me to percuma him.. -_-" Eh I duno what that called lah.. I think I called it biscuit lah.. =p During the class Gopalan was talking about the sentence for rape mah.. She said ten years sentence.. Then Joanne asked me got ten years so long meh? Then I answer said I not sure leh cuz I nvr tried before.. Both of us laughed when I said that.. LoLx.. Walking down the stairs I said walao Joanne buay swee lah.. Last Sat we went Sentosa she nvr went.. Today we nvr went she went.. Then I added eh all cancelled our orders liao lah.. Haha then kena her white belt punches and kicks.. Oopz.. =p If black belt I think I will get a free trip home from school.. Hahaha.. At Level one Ivy came over to ask us duno what thing.. Then Joanne walked away bo chup her.. LoLx.. Reali thorn in her flesh.. Then I said Yihui dun like that lah.. =p Wahahaha.. Joanne reply eh you dun erxin lah.. LoLz.. At the bus stop.. Liyee and I happened to talk about the gongkia thingy which I used it to call Jolene.. Then guess what.. Jolene from opposite called me said.. "You then gongkia" >_<~ Eh like reali damn ironic and coincidence loh like as if I speaking damn loud and the opposite bus stop could hear me sia.. Going home liao and Liyee.. Sherry.. Raz and me took the train.. Liyee and Sherry went Bugis while me and Raz went Tampines.. After Liyee and Sherry left.. I asked Raz alot of muslim thingy.. LoLx.. Suprised leh Raz liked our chinese "Ban Mian".. But of cuz she ask the person dun put pork in it lah.. But seem quite plain without pork leh.. >_<~



In The End..
It's Only The Fittest Survive In This World..
If You Are Strong You Live..
If You Are Weak You Die..
That's The Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home