To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Today nearly burnt the pan.. I put quite alot of water for boiling the eggs.. Then when I returned to check.. The water like all evaporated.. LoLz.. I thought the eggs were thirsty and drank up all the water.. Wahahaha.. Afternoon watching the love train.. Quite nice cuz got alot of pretti gals like Evonne Hsu.. Tracy Su and Xiaoxian.. ^_^ Then my bro brought his gf over.. Then somemore staying for dinner.. >_<~ Quite a surprise to me.. Cuz I nvr expected her to stay back.. You know I find that tamil drama not bad leh.. Hahaha.. =p Except for all those dancing that I dun think is necessary.. Otherwise the plot not bad leh.. LoLx.. Just now at server got one fellow went to convert Alex Tou's "Tuo Diao".. Damn funny.. Sing all the way with his mic.. Wear headphone must lower the volume if not becum deaf.. Not bad lah still can hear ppl sing.. Like free KTV.. And Andy was telling me that he was busy with work.. I asked him what thing busy.. He told me he was send Charmaine's dad around.. I think about selling bak gua matter ba.. Then he told me Charmaine's dad look like minister.. Hahaha.. Then I told Andy to ask Charmaine's dad to go for election for MP.. LoLx.. ^_-



If You Should Lose..
Not Only Does Your Future Ended..
But Also The Future Of The One That You Are Trying To Protect..
The Fate Of The One I Protecting Is Depending On Me!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home