To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Yesterday went out Andy.. Charmaine.. Jolene.. Meet Jolene first then we went over Bugis.. At City Hall I asked her called Yongtang cuz I that day heard that he was at Suntec promoting Cisco Alarm System.. Called liao and in the end Yongtang was at Woodlands promoting.. His another mumbo frenz was at Suntec not him.. >_<~ Went over to look for the Princess.. Then looked inside she not around leh.. Then looked back again she suddenly popped out of no where.. -_-" Chatted with her for a while then intended to meet her around 1915hrs where she had her break.. Me and Jolene then went shop shop loh.. We went Muji then I bought some mini noodles.. Quite cute.. I think veri nice to eat.. LoLx.. =p Then we walked past a shop called MCP.. She machiam saying me MCP loh.. -_-" Around 1930hrs Andy came.. Not a while the Princess and Charmaine also arrived.. We had our dinner.. And hor if that somebody heard what Andy said to me yesterday.. Andy will be dead meat.. Haha.. Lamer lah he.. But I guessed it will be soon that my clinque know about it.. See how ba.. Must bribe me and Jolene.. LoLx.. Then I think too late eat then kena gastric.. Sianz loh.. So uncomfortable till I no mood.. Zzzz.. We went see see around those booth stalls at Parco.. Happened to pass by this shop.. Guess what.. Andy said not bad leh.. Shoplift and get something free.. Wahahaha.. The salesgal was laughing loh.. I thought what thing free.. And it's a free ride with the police.. Andy then said can choose place to alight or not preferably Jurong.. LoLz.. The gal not bad sia.. ^^ Then when we left Jolene said I the most eligible to go take number.. Haha.. Then I looked back again then Jolene hatam me said still looked back.. LoLx.. We were at Ocean Pacific trying clothes.. Andy said what we wanted we can take.. Cuz he veri close with the salesboy.. Haha like real loh.. The two salesboy were laughing.. My gosh the shirt Andy tried was sibei chao ahbeng lah.. Machiam loanshark.. Wear gold chain just nice.. Me and Andy went to a wedding gown shop.. I told him if the guy asked whether we looking for wedding stuffs.. Then we would say yes.. Then added both of us are marrying each other.. Wahahaha.. *Sickening* Outside Sakae Sushi we were looking at the rates mah.. Then the manager came over to entertain us.. Talking alot of stuffs.. Then the student rate oni got NUS.. NTU and SMU mah.. Then Andy extra go asked.. Excuse me is SIM counted.. ROFL.. Paiseh loh.. Then I reali buay tahan liao I feel like going home.. I think I was pale like sheet liao.. Then we went flag cab.. Reali when you urgently needed one they dun cum to you.. Then opposite got ppl flag also.. Andy buay song so go over there flag also.. Then the three malays walked towards him in a veri fierce manner.. I thought they wanted to confront him.. Chey in the end nothing.. If wan to fight I think also wun lose lah.. Andy Blackbelt ok.. And me the Leader of 3rd Squad Shinsengumi ok.. Feel my wrath and run in fear.. Muwahahahaha.. But I was reali in great pain that time wanted to help also cannot.. In the end no choice went took train.. Andy reali dun scared sia suay loh.. They taking the west line while I the east line.. My train came so I boarded first then he go do the stupid slow motion move towards me.. Like can't bear to leave me that kind of move.. Then got a couple on the concrete seat at the platform thought what he doing.. All laughing at him loh.. Make me paiseh also.. >_<~ Ppl in the train were looking at me machiam we GAYS lai de..



There Once Were Two Men..
Who Travelled The Same Path For Ten Years..
But Found Completely Different Truths..
So I Think If I Wander For Ten Years..
I'll Find My Own Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home