To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Today around 12 noon then wake up.. I think I wun wake up till my sis kicked me.. Said so late liao still pigging in bed.. Sian loh.. Waiting for One Piece at 1230pm.. Then bo show.. Mediacorp reali getting sux liao loh.. Forever changed programmes without prior notice.. Machiam like they want to show then show.. I had enough of those craps liao loh.. Just now on phone with Jolene.. Her internet connection got problem.. And said it's my fault loh.. >_<~ Becuz the problem arises when she see my blog.. Wahahaha.. =p Hiyo.. I am at least 80 percent sure it's the Starhub server problem loh..


In Reality..
Sometimes Lying Is Better Than Dun Lie..
If Lying Can Make Things Better While Dun Lie Might Make Things Worst..
Why not Choose The Former..


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home