To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Today went school as usual.. I hit my head when I was alighting Bus 74.. >_<~ First time since I taken Bus 74 so mani times.. *Pong* Damn loud.. Hurried off in case of embarrassment.. Then Jolene was in front my row sitting beside Adrian mah.. Then duno what Adrian did.. She moved up to my row.. Haha then she took Adrian’s bag and hide behind.. Adrian still gong gong duno his bag was been taken away.. Asked her to sit over so that wan to chat more convenient mah.. But she dun wan.. Insisted I sit over her side.. -_-“ Then both also wun give in.. LoLx.. Then we communicated by passing a paper.. Nehneh.. Still dare poked me with pen.. I machiam always kena abused by ppl leh.. =p Today thought the three musketeers Colin.. Joanne and Tricia not cuming liao.. Then at tea break Tricia suddenly popped out of no where.. I was taking notes then Tricia went over see what I wrote.. Then I said walau you see lah I forgot what to write liao loh.. LoLx.. But I reali forgot leh.. Then subsequently she said ”You finished liao or not.. If not later said me made you forgot what to write again then frame me again..” Haha.. >_<~ After the class Stephen said he going Tampines.. Ho seh liao loh got ppl accompany me back.. Hehe.. Aiya but then I agree to have lunch with Alyssa.. Jiamin.. And Kelly.. We went over Megabites had lunch.. Not long after some of our classmates also came.. Like Cecilia.. Hong Yuan.. Jac.. Ker lin.. Liying and Xiaohui.. Etc.. Then Kelly ordered Carbonara.. Then I said eek Carbonara veri cheesy and erxin leh.. She then said.. You NOW then told me.. -_-“ Then we left after the lunch.. Alyssa and Jiamin were heading Tanjong Pagar for dyeing of hair.. Actuali wanted to accompany them one but three hours leh.. I will die there lah.. Dun wan to go with them then they shoot a lot of comments.. Said I buay swee lah.. Nvr treat them as frenz.. Wahahahaha.. ^^ Tomolow I guess I will see two monsters cuming to school ba.. Duno what colour they dyeing.. But heard that Jiamin was trying dark purple.. LoLx.. Then I tell them why not one dyed gold and one silver.. And jio Kelly dyed too then just nice can becum the Taiwan three gals group “闪亮三姊妹.. Muwahahahaha.. =p



There Once Were Two Men..
Who Travelled The Same Path For Ten Years..
But Found Completely Different Truths..
So I Think If I Wander For Ten Years..
I'll Find My Own Truth!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home