To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

This morning going to take train at Tampines.. I happened to see Jiamin.. But then she like pretended nvr see me leh.. -_-" So I also nvr went over.. Maybe she wanted to give me a surprise for her new dyed hair ba.. Anyway she said she reali din see me there.. She looked like Ayumi with that dyed hair.. Quite nice.. Today everyone were scattered everywhere.. No one managed to book places.. Had our Law class today.. After class I was at the centre of the main corridor where there are two staircases.. Tiffy saw me and said hi to me.. Then I pointed to her who Joshua was mah.. She was looking and discussing with Paul about Joshua.. Anyway she sms me said that Joshua looked like monkey.. Wahahahaha.. Yandao kena said till so worthless.. -_-" And she added Joy said I became more fitter liao.. Haha.. ^_- Is it true? No idea.. We were having lunch at foodcourt at Scotts I think.. And so coincidence meet tio Joanne.. Then I quickly ran over and shouted to her ears "Hello Yihui!!!" She screamed out.. LoLx.. Kena scared by me.. Me and Liyee saw her reaction damn funni lah.. We went shopping from places to places.. Aiya I dun reali know what those places called.. I only know Mango nia.. LoLx.. Easy to remember mah.. Was at Esprit looking clothes.. Then Jolene asked me go tried the sunglasses.. Then I said cannot lah.. Cuz my frenz said I wear sunglasses machiam those rapist or corrupted police loh.. >_<~ *Sadx* Anyway just tried loh if not get nagged again.. Then I and Liyee went to buy Taco Pachi mah.. Purposely bought three boxes.. Then they all nvr gave face to eat loh except Jolene nia.. Jolene then asked me why got the sudden urge to eat Taco Pachi.. Then I said cuz I whole life only ate two times nia.. So feeled like eating loh.. Then she added if you nvr make love before must you go tried then keep doing it.. @_@" *I shut my mouth* Sherry left around five or six plus ba.. Leaving Chen Yu.. Liyee.. Jolene.. Tricia and me.. Then after a while Chen Yu also left.. Down with four ppl liao.. Settling down at Coffee Bean.. Chit chat there till around eight thirty plus.. But Liyee left early.. After Liyee left machiam I am a criminal.. Kena interrogated like duno what.. -_-" Then Jolene went told Tricia about the Taco Pachi thingy and Tricia like beat around the bush saying the gal will tired loh if too many times.. Idiot also know what she meant.. Then Tricia wanted to go eat loh.. So we went to Emerald BK settled down again.. On the stairs to BK I said Tricia is Miejue and Jolene is Jinhua PoPo.. Then I kena scratched by her again.. Eh Jolene I wanted to say to you "8989898989" Wahahahaha.. ^^ Tricia at BK said something to me.. She said I going to ask you a very serious question.. REALLI veri serious.. Looked into my eyes and tell the truth.. Hahaha.. Ya hor Jolene was busy catching fly in BK.. Can becum pest buster liao lah.. And that Tricia so keen in singing.. And her frenz were just at the KTV near us only.. Keep asking us to join.. She said why not we go opened a room then we three sing.. -_-" Leaving alreadi Tricia wanted go toilet so we went to the one just beside BK.. Sibei eerie loh.. Jolene went toilet with Tricia and her Law book also need I helped her take.. Then when they came out I gave Jolene the book back.. A bit wet wet mah.. Then I said.. Oh just now I clipping the book between my legs when I pee.. So I guessed it's my yellow tea ba.. Muwahahaha.. =p Hanging outside Somerset MRT.. Waiting for the KTV manic to make her decision whether to go or not to go.. Heart itchy like duno what.. >_<~ I was in the train but there these three gals kept taking pictures of them in the train.. Act cute somemore.. *Fainted* And I think I gonna sleep very well tonight loh.. So the curse Jolene and Tricia put on me I guessed wun be effective ba.. Haha nice try though.. Keep guessing ba.. Who knows you are right.. =p



If You Should Lose..
Not Only Does Your Future Ended..
But Also The Future Of The One That You Are Trying To Protect..
The Fate Of The One I Protecting Is Depending On Me!!


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home