To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Today morning on the way to LT I saw Liying then she waved to me.. Haha her smile can reali brightened one's day loh.. Returning from toilet.. Again seats kena chopped by duno whu.. Zzz.. Cuming out of the toilet during break.. Saw Liying and smile to her.. Then she hit my back.. Haha smile back to her again.. ^^ Today meeting Advin for lunch.. Many of us did go except Chen Yu.. Joanne.. Raz and Yontang.. Yongtang I duno where he go.. Chen Yu and Raz going home.. As for Joanne she going IKEA.. Then again purposely said Yihui bye bye.. Then kena kick at leg again.. Soon I will be crippled liao.. LoLx.. After lunch we went Clementi for pool.. Jolene improved alot.. Machiam like Zhou Xingchi possessed her body.. Can say quite zhun liao for her.. I should say well done.. LoLx.. And I dun give Jolene advice is becuz I think that without my advice she will perform better loh.. Stephen also agree loh.. And pls dun say I dun care my teammate OK!! Care do not have to be shown publicly OK!! GET IT NEWBIE!! After the game.. Stephen went to give tuition while me.. Jolene.. Liyee and Sherry went to nearby coffeeshop drink kopi.. Leaving around 1730hrs.. Walking towards Clementi MRT.. Going to toilet then I saw this suspicious guy duno loitering in the toilet for what.. But he abit ahgua one.. I see liao quickly went off.. Wait suay suay kena molest how.. Wahahaha.. =p And today just sux lah.. Always when I said something then kena foxtroted.. Dun say also kena foxtroted for nothing.. And I not gd at pleasing ppl OK.. I reali dun like that expression at all loh.. It's seem so serious and stern loh.. =( Reali like wanna quarrel liao loh.. I'm a human not a machine.. Remain silent doesn't mean I fear loh.. Giving in is to give you my earnest respect.. Dun retaliate doesn't mean I am a mouse loh.. It's just that I dun wanna spoilt other ppl's day only.. I believe everyone got their own temper.. I glad my bottle of h2o stopped me in time from countering cuz when I flared up that means you are dead liao loh.. And it's always good to minimise its before reaching someone's limit.. From now on I guess I will just STFU in case some ppl buay song with me.. All in all I reali think I did nothing wrong leh.. Even if I did.. Sorri OK.. -_-" Ok wateva lah.. xXxCASE CLOSEDxXx



In Reality..
Sometimes Lying Is Better Than Dun Lie..
If Lying Can Make Things Better While Dun Lie Might Make Things Worst..
Why Not Choose The Former..


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home