To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Today woke up ard 1130hrs.. Then thinking of skipping breakfast cuz lunch soon liao mah.. I was thinking abt wat to eat for lunch.. Then I went down to buy.. Then all the stalls closed.. I tot open halfday leh.. -_-" Then bopian went home disappointed to cook my Muji noodles.. Haiz.. *Sobx* Just saw this M1 advertisement today.. Veri funni.. I tot is abt Chicken New Year.. Cuz all the ppl in the advertisement all acting like chicken then each of them lay an egg.. Hahaha.. In the end it's a phone subsriber advertisement.. >_<~ Haha if you all got watched the Andy Lau show just now.. Haha damn crap.. Hmm.. Hope I possesses his skills on Lunar Third.. Haha then my mahjong will be on winning streak.. Muwahahaha.. =p Just returned home oni.. Just met Joanne not long ago.. Insisting want to pay me back the money for the abalone thingy.. Cuz she dun wanna own ppl money on New Year mah.. Hehe.. Find me find till blur.. LoLx.. Joanne brought her cute dog along.. Then I asked her why she brought the dog along.. She said cuz too quiet liao she scared.. LoLx.. Today is eve and whu knows got bad ppl waiting to rob.. Then I accompanied Joanne back to her home.. Hey even if today not eve.. I mean like normal day I will also accompanied her home.. Hehe.. Cuz I am the Mr Nice Guy OK.. Protecting gals is my first priority ^^ Wahahahaha.. Bhb again.. =p On the way we were chatting away.. Toking abt her Doudou.. Btwn Doudou is her cute dog name.. Finali I wish all of u all a Happy Chinese New Year.. May all ur angbao stacked like mountain.. And ur wishes all be fulfilled.. ^_-



In Reality..
Sometimes Lying Is Better Than Dun Lie..
If Lying Can Make Things Better While Dun Lie Might Make Things Worst..
Why Not Choose The Former..


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home