To view music and video on imeem, you'll need at least Macromedia Flash Player 8 and JavaScript enabled in your browser. To download the latest Macromedia Flash Player, click here.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Morning wake up quite late.. Though I woke up early but in the end still go back to sleep.. Until my sis called back what I want for lunch then I know it's noon alreadi.. Crawling out of bed.. Like a zombie walking towards the basin for washup.. Using facial foam as toothpaste.. Yuckz.. Reali blur.. No wonder taste so weird.. Hahaha.. >_<~ Yeah and today finali Mediacorp showed One Piece once again.. Glad they wake up their idea.. Must be got ppl complain.. LoLx.. Just now went to buy 10KG Royal Umbrella rice.. Got free vcd for New Year.. Songs plus MTV.. Haha u know I tot it's the CT gals singing the songs again.. But dun seem like it's them.. Today just seen the prediction of fortune on papers.. It's said there might be bloodbath for me.. Most probably car accident.. T_T Sianz.. Anyway just hope nothing will happened.. And if reali suay suay tio.. Then it's reali tian yi.. Tomorrow's fate no ones will know.. Cherish what u have and do what u want.. If not like me gone liao then regret also too late le.. But I glad the rest of my clique will be on high luck and fortune except Shaofeng whu is same as me.. For those whu are attached in my clique.. Gd for them cuz things will be great for them.. For those whu are not.. Dun worri.. Luv will be in front of u soon.. =]



In Reality..
Sometimes Lying Is Better Than Dun Lie..
If Lying Can Make Things Better While Dun Lie Might Make Things Worst..
Why Not Choose The Former..


*MerQu|s3*^^ aka *yeKai*^^


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home